We are now just TWO WEEKS away from the opening of the Chicago Steampunk Exposition! Are you as excited as we are? 🙂
Presentations & Workshops
This week we featured several panels and workshops that will part of the Exposition program this September. Click on the presentation title to learn more.
- Envisioning a Better Steam Society: Social Issues & Steampunk
- Ghosts, the Victorians and Us
- The Pirate Heist
- Unicorn Hat and/or Dragon Hat
- GEAR UP… a puzzling game for gearheads
- Theatrical Reading, Writing Discussion and Ghost Stories
- Mommy and Me Painting
- Absinthe, Alewives and Alchemy
- Create Your Own Preposterous Steampunk Bracer
- Wooden Dragon
- Reading from “Steam Geared: Victorian Steampunk Erotica”
- Steampunk Altered Candy Tin
To see all the other amazing events and presentations, visit the SCHEDULE 🙂
Rooms are Still Available!
The Westin O’Hare is a beautiful hotel, filled with all the elegance and charm befitting an event for your retro-futuristic fashions. Call (800) 937-8461 or (847) 698-6000 and request the Steampunk Block when giving the dates of your reservation.
On the Horizon . . .
If it’s not highlighted on the Schedule, then that’s what we’ll have updates on in the coming weeks 🙂