Hyatt Regency Schaumburg
1800 E Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173 – (847) 605-1234
This upscale hotel is a short drive from O’Hare International Airport with many facilities both in the hotel and surrounding it, plus FREE PARKING.
The Exposition Space
The Hyatt Regency Schaumburg’s meeting spaces are spread over two floors. The Upper Level will host the majority of the weekend’s programming with the various exhibitor spaces, the main stage, the banquet stage, presentation rooms, a wing of gaming rooms, the courtyard for outdoor events, and so much more. This is the preliminary layout of the convention, and while a few changes may occur, this is what you will find on the Upper Level of the Exposition.
We are very happy to be working with the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, and are excited about some new dynamics that this hotel’s layout will add to the convention, bringing a lot of more of the social aspects closer together, especially that courtyard, we’re going to have a lot of fun there.
Getting to the Venue
By Airship (or Plane)
- Chicago O’Hare Airport is east of the venue, a 14 mile (18 minute) drive to the hotel.
- Midway Airport is southeast of the venue, a 34.8 mile (43 minute) drive to the hotel.
The Metra lines that run between downtown Chicago and its suburbs offer a couple of routes to get to Schaumburg.
- The Arlington Park station is north of the venue, a 5.9 mile (10 minute) drive to the hotel.
- The Medinah station is south of the venue, a 6.9 mile (11 minute) drive to the hotel.
- The actual Schaumburg station is west of the venue, a 11 mile (16 minute) drive to the hotel.
- The hotel is near the junction of I-90 and I-290 can be reached from nearby exits on both highways.